There are several options for fulfilling warehouse orders, including:
1. Pick-to-Order: Individual items are picked and packaged directly in response to customer orders.
2. Batch Picking: Orders are grouped and picked together in a batch, then divided and packaged for individual customers.
3. Zone Picking: The warehouse is divided into zones, and orders are picked by zone to minimize travel time for workers.
4. Wave Picking: Orders are grouped into waves based on factors such as shipping destination, expected shipping date, or order priority, and picked and packaged together.
5. Automated Picking: Orders are fulfilled using automated systems such as robots, conveyors, and sortation systems.
6. Cross-Docking: Products are received at the warehouse and immediately shipped out without being stored, reducing the time and cost of order fulfillment.
The choice of fulfillment method depends on factors such as the volume and variety of orders, the size and layout of the warehouse, and the available technology and resources. For more information, please contact "Omneelab Software Pvt. Ltd. for more details to upgrade the "Warehouse Management Software".